Introducing the Alfa Forni Brio: a new gas-fired oven that can cook two pizzas at once. With its rapid heating technology, you can enjoy your first pizza in just 30 minutes. Bring this oven home and cook authentic Neapolitan pizza in only 60 seconds! The Alfa R&D team has carefully designed the cooking chamber’s proportions and fluid flows to minimize heat loss and maximize heat retention, thanks to the Alfa Flue System™ patent. The oven’s high-density fire bricks retain heat for a long time, ensuring even cooking temperatures. You can choose from three installation options: placing it on an existing surface in the garden, mounting it on its base, or installing it on the Alfa multifunction table.
Alfa Forni Brio Features
- External oven temperatures are moderate because of the triple layer of high-density ceramic fibre insulation usually used in commercial pizza ovens (30% more insulation than competing products).
- The Alfa refractory bricks have a higher density to gradually release heat and cook better (40% more retention than competing products).
- The Brio dimensions have been specially designed so that the oven can rest on the top of outdoor kitchens (only 76 cm deep).
- The Brio’s wraparound design will leave all your guests speechless.
- Available in the top version to place on the table, the shelf or the dedicated Alfa Brio base.