The Alfa Forni Dolce Vita Top is the largest gas-burning pizza oven in the Alfa domestic line, and it can be easily placed on a supporting surface. The oven features a classic, timeless design and clean lines, it fits perfectly in any outdoor kitchen or terrace. Extremely light despite being made of solid stainless steel, this oven satisfies all of your outdoor cooking needs. Unbeatable when it comes to round pizzas, it’s pretty good at baking roasts, meat and loads of other dishes to delight your guests while you are relaxing outdoors. The “cotto” oven floor guarantees great cooking using high temperatures to preserve food quality.
Alfa Forni Dolce Vita Features
- The gas-fired oven’s stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low gas consumption.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The large glass door allows you to check if food is cooked properly.
- When your Dolce Vita Top is delivered, place it on a supporting surface, insert the flue, connect it to the gas pipe and have a good time!
- The oven floor’s interchangeable firebricks, completely manufactured on the premises, store heat and transfer it to food during cooking.
- The internal structure is made of 441 stainless steel to withstand high temperatures.
- The exterior is made of Scotch Brite Finished stainless steel, normally used in commercial kitchens.