The Alfa Forni Stone Oven is a stunning gas-fired pizza oven born of a brand-new concept pioneered by Alfa that combines amazing design and innovation to build a stainless-steel front arch. The oven can be safely placed onto the Alfa table without running the risk of scuffing the surfaces thanks to its anti-stretch legs. Designed and made in Italy and is a result of more than 40 years of experience in direct heat cooking. The Alfa Forni Stone is the go-to oven for baking any type of dish from pizza to meat, veg and desserts. For slow cooking recipes such as desserts, the door glass will help you check the food as it bakes. Throwing pizza parties at your home will be a breeze with the Stone, in fact, the stainless-steel build speeds up heating time like no other gas-fired oven in the market and in just 30 minutes you will be ready to make incredible food! Its semi-commercial cooking chamber and its capacity make it the best choice to feed all your guests in no time.
Alfa Forni Stone Features
- Just 30 minutes for the first batch!
- The pyrometer 0 °-500 °C (32 °-932 °F) measures the average temperature of the cooking chamber.
- Check food as it cooks through the large glass door.
- Plug and play, Easy to install! Just connect it to the gas supply and let the fun begin!
- The oven floor is totally produced in-house as a result of over 40 years of experience. Made in Italy with 8 cm thick insulation.
- An out-and-out 125 Kg gas stove to cook in your garden!
- The stainless-steel front is folded and handcrafted by our skilled workers.
- An outdoor oven that cooks two 28 cm pizzas at a time in just 90 seconds.
- The 4 brushed finish legs have an anti-scratch plastic base and can be adjusted up to 7 cm.
- The insulating ceramic fibre allows the oven to keep the heat inside the oven for a long time.