The Alfa Forni 4 Pizze is large enough to bake 4 pizzas in 90 seconds and 4 kg of bread in a single batch. It’s an amazing wood-burning oven for your garden, it features the refractory floor of the commercial ovens. The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach operating temperature quickly. The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time and reduces wood use. Equipped with very useful stainless-steel side shelves to put trays, ingredients, dishware and anything you need for cooking. With the built-in peel stand, your Alfa oven tools will be always at hand.
Forni 4 Pizze Features
- The oven floor is composed of 3 cm (1,2 in) thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- Wood-fired garden oven with stainless-steel dome to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- Ceramic fibre insulation to keep the heat for a long time inside the oven.
- It comes with a pyrometerto know the exact temperature of the cooking chamber at a glance.
- The wide door is provided with a double ergonomic wooden handle for a firm grip. By opening or closing it, you can adjust the oven draught.
- The built-in rear wheels allow you to move the oven wherever you want, easily and rapidly.
- The peel stand allows you to put your cooking tools away.
- The functional lateral shelves, the defining characteristic of the 4 Pizze oven, have the right dimensions to support the instruments needed for preparation and cooking.