The Alfa Forni Brio is the new Alfa 2-pizza gas-fired oven. Brio is the oven that heats up so quickly that you can eat your first pizza in just 30 minutes. Bring home the Brio to cook the real Neapolitan pizza in 60 seconds! Alfa’s R and D team has succeeded in producing a pizza oven capable of retaining as much heat as possible by limiting heat loss after a careful study of the cooking chamber’s proportions and fluid flows protected by the Alfa Flue System™ patent; in this way, the heat is trapped inside the Alfa ovens high-density fire bricks for a long time so that they reach the good temperature for an even cooking. Choose how to set up the oven. The Brio comes in the top version so that you can place it on an existing surface in the garden, mount it on its dedicated base or install it on the Alfa multifunction table.
Alfa Forni Brio Features
- External oven temperatures are moderate because of the triple layer of high-density ceramic fibre insulation usually used in commercial pizza ovens (30% more insulation than competing products).
- The Alfa refractory bricks have a higher density to gradually release heat and cook better (40% more retention than competing products).
- The Brio dimensions have been specially designed so that the oven can rest on the top of outdoor kitchens (only 76 cm deep).
- The Brio’s wraparound design will leave all your guests speechless.
- Available in the top version to place on the table, the shelf or the dedicated Alfa Brio base.